Please help keep the truth alive - or all we have are lies!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Clinton to DNC: No Double-down on Debt if We Are Re- elected.


It was great to see the master politician back in action with Bill Clinton’s democrat inspiring speech to the D.N.C.  His just wait and have patience, and you will feel the change part of his speech, was reassuring to a financially nervous American public.
He touched on America’s economic woes by stating believable facts and numbers that showed Democrats are statistically better at creating more jobs than Republicans. These facts I think helped to UN-confuse swing voters like me on who to choose in November.
I am still going to hold on to my swing-voter holdout card until I hear more from both sides to convince me they can actually initiate change instead of just talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment