Please help keep the truth alive - or all we have are lies!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Obama's flip/flop talk on child immigration and deportation


I know I do not seem like much of a “realist” when I say this but, when un-accompanied children escape from their F’ed up, crooked, dangerous, and incredibly violent country, especially towards vulnerable women and children; I quit waving the flag, wagging my tongue about how they are going to over-run and overwhelm us, and then I take them in, feed them, house them, and educate them, then you really have lived up to America’s lofty judgmental, self-righteous ideals, and showed the children and people of the world you can put your ideals, ethics, moral authority, and yes lots of excess money where your mouth is - instead of flip/ flop political talk that helps no one (World-Wide), including ourselves.  (BTA)

No comments:

Post a Comment